Postgraduate studies

I would like in the near future to course a specific postgraduate degree in bacteria. I've always liked bacteria a lot, i find them very interestingsince to study them is very challenging and complicated, because every time you find a way to eliminate them they adapt and manage to survive the medications, so it is a constant mental challenge to discover a way to fight them. 
believe that I would do the postgraduate degree in Chile, I have never thought about doing these studies abroad for the money that would involve the accommodation and because while I am studying this I would also like to work in order to save money to buy a house, so it would not be very Good idea to do this postgraduate in another country. Although when I'll have a better economic situation I would like to go abroad to study a specialty or work in some research in another country. I think it is too interesting and exciting to meet other people who know about the same academic topics that interest me so much, I would love to learn from them. 
But whether in Chile or abroad, I am sure that I will do a postgraduate degree in bacteriology in the future because for what I want to work it is mandatory to have a postgraduate degree. I would like to work as an academic in a universityteach microbiology and work with bacteria in a laboratory. 

Comments

Popular Posts