Photos of nature

I always liked photography because they are able to capture a lot of emotion in a single moment.
I like to take pictures of happy moments with other people because it is a nice memory with the passing of the years and I love to see photo albums and remember the time it was taken.
In my spare time I review photos that have won prizes, my favorites are those of landscapes or animals. There are some really beautiful places I would never imagine or animal details I never appreciate.  While I like, I do not usually take pictures of that style because I've never had a good camera and it is necessary to get the image of what one is observing.
I like to visit the nathional Geographic page since they always climb very good pictures of nature. I leave some of the photos that more they liked this page.







Comments

  1. As enjoyable to read! good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This morning I saw a beautiful photo of a shark in the sea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love photos of animals, you can see how amazing and diverse they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also see photos of the past, to remember things

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts