Costa Rica



I would like to visit Costa Rica because in that country there are sloths. I would love to see a sloth but I have read that in country lives many spiders, I’m very afraid of it and insect in general makes me feel uncomfortable for this reason I don’t like Costa Rica to live or work but to go there on vacations for a short time would be fine.
I have seen pictures of beaches and vegetation very very beautiful, I would like to visit those places with my friends. I think it would be a good experience because with friends everything is more fun.
On some beach in Costa Rica there are monkeys, for this reason you can´t bring food there, because the monkeys steal food from the tourist. The monkey is a pacific animal but if they are disturbed they can be aggressive.
The sloth live in very tall tree because of that i'll be  lucky to see one if I go to Costa Rica someday  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts