Blogs


I've never had a blog, nor a diary to write what I feel or think of things that I like so much I liked these activities in the course of writing about certain topics or things like that. It was super interesting since one in your day to day do not think much in the opinion that has some issues, or what more particularly likes any movie, music, book or other.
In addition to thinking about what I like also I read about what my colleagues think of certain topics or what is your film or favorite book. I learned several things about people that I see every day and had never left those topics as photography, someone you admire or others so it helped me to know my classmates.
While it is fun to write on blogs on different topics also has been difficult because as we have to write them in English suddenly one does not know how to write or express certain phrases or ideas. But personally helped me enough English is something that is to me quite difficult to learn and who before never had been interested, but this course motivates me to learn by what will start to practice reading texts in English and hopefully continue writing c already still costs me quite















Comments

  1. I think are really interesting reading your blogs c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never had a diary? So where did you write your thoughts/sentimient?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a diary of life, but now I read it and I feel ashamed of the things I wrote

    ReplyDelete

  4. I love your blog and the way you write them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you, thanks to the blog I was able to know more about my companions :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blogs were entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think just like you, this motivates us to keep learning

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts