Organic Chemistry

My favorite  subjet is chemistry, I love to learn about reactions and elements.

At school I liked this bunch but now at the University I like it much more because here the bouquet is separated by areas of chemistry. What I like most is organic chemistry because classes make us think about how reach one molecule from another and there may be many ways to do it.  We also have a laboratory of organic chemistry where we can put into practice what they learned in classes and we ourselves can make reactions, seems very exciting.


Lab is my favorite part, I have this class every Thursday and the teacher in charge is very nice and always explained with very good disposition any doubt having. I always ask many things in the laboratory because working with chemicals that one must be very cautious, I generally like to work slowly but surely. Yesterday when we were in this class to a classmate will fire a reaction and formed a huge flame, the Professor and technicians rushed to put out the fire, while it scared me I found very exciting that these compounds can react in different ways.

Next Thursday I have my last class of organic laboratory, you'll miss much.

Comments

  1. I love to be lab partners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still waiting for something to fall out

    ReplyDelete
  3. This laboratory will be the last to do together, not I'll see you all Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Organic chemistry lab professors make it more entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts