Music !


I love music, every day on the way to college I'm listening to different kinds of songs. I don't have a favorite singer but I really like pop but I usually listen to music of all styles.
When I travel I like to listen to Pop, I have Spotify on my phone and if I hear a song I like to keep in this application, I also make music lists for different occasions. In my house while studying I always see a TV channel that transmimics many music videos that I like, is called VH1 and when I go to a party I like to put urban music because I love to dance, I find very funny. I love to dance and sing when I'm alone in my house it's really fun. The musical instruments are great but I do not have much ability to use them, I would like to learn to play guitar.
The music makes us feel happy, is what I like and is that happiness that makes us want to dance or sing, but many times we do in public for shame


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts