My favourite movie

My favourite movie is Dunkirk  is films is about the second world war , Germany moves into France, trapping the allied troops in the beaches of Dunkirk. Under air and  land protection of the British and French forces , the troops are evacuated slowly from the beach using any available vessel. At the end of the mission 330000 French , British , Belgian and Dutch soldiers are evacuated safely.
I went to see this movie at the cinema and i like too , I feel that it does cause you a lot of feelings and they manage to get to that era and even feel the desperation of the soldiers. I think that it is a great work of art because few films manage to do that the persons feel the same as him.
This movie is little dialogue and much focus on details, so it is not the taste of all person










Comments


  1. I have never seen the movie, but I like war movies ... good choice (Harry Styles worked on that movie <3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kind of movies but I have not seen it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see that movie, but i think my grandfather love it .

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to share the emotions and sensations of the protagonist at the moment in which his story is told, since you feel that you were part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dunkerke is a great movie, i saw it with my family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts