Facebook and Instagram

My favorite websites are Instagram and Facebook because you can see too much content on various topics, including pages scientific on Facebook follow many pages scientific and always come up very interesting pictures that you can share. I am a member of one of zero waste in which people share ideas to generate less waste and have a cleaner planet, am also in a group on chemistry where uploaded videos of reactions chemical or pictures of molecules, or salts also really like Instagram and it constantly review, here also people upload really cute photos of salts or chemical solutions, sometimes climbing funny pictures with jokes about science.
There are pages in which climbing photographs incredible of objects seen under the microscope and biology are as common as the leaf of a tree to extended looks really amazing I like to upload photos from the reactions that I do in the laboratory so that people can  see how nice that some reactions are chemical or some precipitates
I leave some of the photos that I like





















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts