My favourite piece of technology

The favourite device is a cellphone because I use it all the time. When I stay home or I run out of battery I feel something is missing , traveling listened to music or reviewing facebook and instagram is much more entertaining and not only that in the end it is necessary to comunicate with the rest and know wha happens in the world.
There are times that people become addicted to the use of mobile phones and that does not seem to me to be good but it all happens to us because we use the phone many times a day which causes that we sometimes use the mobile when it is not due to the habit of using it so that my mother forbids us to use cell phone at the table when we go to eat, because it's a family time.
I believe that it is important to educate about its use to not be impertinent or poorly educated in certain situations 



Comments

  1. The cell help in very things, but the excess is bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the picture of this post <3 and I think believe that it is important to educate about its use also

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  4. It's good to sometimes don´t use the cell ... also happens to me jajaja xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your post, but you don´t love Jonas Brothers as i

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts